Join experts from Ancestry, Washington State Archives, Washington State Library, Legacy Washington, and the Washington State Historical Society for this great event. Registration for Ancestry Day presentations on Saturday is $35.00, and you can purchase a box lunch and attend the guest lunch speaker for $15.00. AncestryDNA® kits will also be available for purchase.
Saturday, Sept. 24, will feature a full day of classes, including:
• Ancestry101: New & Review
• Getting the Most from Ancestry.com
• Using AncestryDNA to Further Your Family History Research
• Ancestry FAQs
• Sharing Your Family Story
Friday, Sept. 23, will feature several presentations from area experts, including*:
• Tracy Rebstock, Washington State Archives
• Mary Kathryn Kozy, Professional Genealogist
• Lynette Miller, Head of Collections at the Research Center of the Washington State Historical Society
• Karen Wallace Steely, Professional Genealogist
• Kathryn Devine, Washington State Library
Door prizes on Saturday include AncestryDNA kits, memberships to Ancestry.com, Fold3.com, Newspapers.com, and many items of value.
*There is a separate charge for the Friday presentations.
To Register or for more information go to: